Procedures for applying for the IJMB Programme
The minimum qualification for candidate(s) applying for the IJMB Programme is five (5) credit passes including English and Mathematics (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) at no more than two (2) sittings. Those awaiting results can also apply.
- You Are to fill the Online IJMB Registration Form Click Here to Fill IJMB Form Now
- You are to Login with your Selected Username and Password which will also be sent to the Phone Number you Registered.
- After a successful login, You are to complete your IJMB Registration by clicking on the link "COMPLETE REGISTRATION" on the top left corner of your portal.
- Print Out a Copy of your IJMB Registration Form and IJMB Admission Letter.
- You are to Pay the IJMB Application Form fee of N6,000 into the below given account:
GREAT AODAC GLOBAL NETWORK LTD
Access Bank Plc.
- You are to Bring the Printed Copies of the registration Form and Acceptance Letter with the payment teller to the IJMB Study Centre on Resumption. To view IJMB Fees and Cost Click Here